Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress
- The Stock Photobomber
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb
- Land of Giants by Choi + Shine Architects
- Can you guess the rock stars from the emoji art?
- Smates creates a new piece on the streets of Moscow in Russia
- Elly Heise’s Humorous Photographs Of Daughters Applying Their Mother’s Makeup
- Artist Creates Controversial Illustrations That Mirror the Ugly Side of Society
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014 wp.me/p10eek-3MB 2 days ago
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress #LEGO wp.me/p10eek-3Mv 3 days ago
- The Stock Photobomber wp.me/p10eek-3Me 1 week ago
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA wp.me/p10eek-3Ma 2 weeks ago
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb wp.me/p10eek-3M7 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Stop Motion
Tom gets his facial hair drawn on via a magic pen. 300 printed pages to create the effect. LINK!
The video depicts the revolutionary nature of the life cycle of a droplet of water and it’s cyclical journey. The project was a three-fold collaboration between myself, Helen Friel and Jess Deacon. From the original idea, through the creative development … Continue reading
Green army men find themselves in a garden trying to survive. LINK!
BBDO Brazil took six months to research and then animate this one-minute film composed solely of Getty stock images turned into this stop motion time-lapse composed entirely of unrelated stock images: Copywriter Sophie Schoenburg and art director Marcus Kotlhar worked 6 … Continue reading
From Type bookstore in Toronto: LINK