Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- Lorenzo Manuel Durán: Skeletonized Leaves
- Street Art: OVERTHRONE!
- Mesmerizing Photos of People Lying in a Week’s Worth of Their Trash
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba combines a unique style with a Cubist slant
- Street art: Malala meets Rosie the Riveter
- Sabine Pearlman: AMMO
- Smartphone app Human draws maps of urban movement
- Ramona Rosales’s Electric Photographs Of Women Below The Knees Explode With Color
- Soviet Ghosts: an Empire in decay
- Coloured X-rays of animals and plants – in pictures
- Lorenzo Manuel Durán: Skeletonized Leaves wp.me/p10eek-3fO 19 hours ago
- Street Art: OVERTHRONE! wp.me/p10eek-3fK 1 day ago
- Mesmerizing Photos of People Lying in a Week’s Worth of Their Trash wp.me/p10eek-3fA 2 days ago
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba combines a unique style with a Cubist slant wp.me/p10eek-3fs 3 days ago
- Street art: Malala meets Rosie the Riveter wp.me/p10eek-3fn 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Skateboarding
Hollywood Skaters Prowl the Set in an Aaron Rose and André Saraiva Film for L’Officiel Hommes. LINK!
Photographer Adam Shomsky shows us skateboard tricks at 1000 FPS: LINK!
Artist and avid skateboarder Haroshi, stacks, cuts and shines old skate decks into interesting and colorful recycled sculptures. He created The Dunk with with some of his own boards as well as used skateboards from Nike pro riders, including P-ROD, Lance Mountain, … Continue reading
Next Level Pictures spend Eight hours in Brooklyn with aPhantom Flex camera and a crapton of frames per second: LINK
For the mark Oxelo Skateboards, the Studio Now and Guilhem Machenaud carried out this video turned to India. Traversing hundreds off cities, the 3 skateurs followed by two cameramen make custom discover India through the skateboard. To discover in the … Continue reading
The Invisible Skateboards section of Girl – Yeah Right! – Directed by Spike Jonze and Ty Evans: LINK
Brilliantly made movie: LINK