Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone
- French studio Murmure’s amazing geometric festival identity
- Dramatic LEGO Recreations of Star Wars and Indiana Jones
- WILL IT BEARD?
- Stephen Powers book documents all of his incredible mural paintings
- Marcello Barenghi’s Photorealist Drawing Demonstrations
- Wildly Imaginative Photography by Dariusz Klimczak
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time wp.me/p10eek-2Sc 6 hours ago
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures wp.me/p10eek-2S2 1 day ago
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants wp.me/p10eek-2RH 2 days ago
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone wp.me/p10eek-2Rs 3 days ago
- French studio Murmure's amazing geometric festival identity wp.me/p10eek-2Ri 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Politics
Hannah Price photographs her ‘cat callers’ on the streets on Philly. The photographs in “City Of Brotherly Love” are a collection of candids snapped after a stranger has hit on her. LINK!
Mexican artist Pedro Reyes recently constructed a series of working, mechanized instruments from dismantled guns, giving the weapons new life with music. LINK!
‘Draft Urbanism’ Curated by Carson Chan JUL 16 - SEP 02 2013 “Draft Urbanism, the Biennial of the Americas’ 2013 exhibition, brings together the most engaging discourses in art, architecture, and film from across the Americas. For the seven weeks of … Continue reading
Crisis Relief Singapore, a disaster relief organization in Singapore, ran a volunteer recruitment advertising campaign, “Liking Isn’t Helping”, recognised with a Gold Press Lion at Cannes International Festival of Creativity. LINK!
On Tuesday the 25th of June, to celebrate the 110th birthday of George Orwell, surveillance cameras in the center of the city of Utrecht were decorated with colorful party hats! George Orwell is best known for his book ‘1984’, in … Continue reading
Orly-Brownsville,Texas Pavel – Kiev, Ukraine Botlhe – Maun, Botswana Julia – Tirana, Albania Cun Zi Yi – Chongqing, China Chiwa – Mchinji, Malawi Stella – Montecchio, Italy Tangawizi – Keekorok, Kenya LINK!
“Bureaucratics” is a fascinating portrait series by Jan Banning that depicts civil servants from 8 countries around the world. Banning wanted to photograph the civil servants as they would appear to their fellow citizens, so he showed up unannounced and photographed them at … Continue reading
Juvenile In Justice is a project to document the placement and treatment of American juveniles housed by law in facilities that treat, confine, punish, assist and, occasionally, harm them. Learn more about the project, and follow the blog, at www.juvenile-in-justice.com LINK!