Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- Artist Uses Paint To Disguise Foods As Other Products
- Juicy Fruit Packaging
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone
- French studio Murmure’s amazing geometric festival identity
- Dramatic LEGO Recreations of Star Wars and Indiana Jones
- WILL IT BEARD?
- Stephen Powers book documents all of his incredible mural paintings
- Artist Uses Paint To Disguise Foods As Other Products wp.me/p10eek-2Sz 19 hours ago
- Juicy Fruit Packaging wp.me/p10eek-2Sm 3 days ago
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time wp.me/p10eek-2Sc 4 days ago
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures wp.me/p10eek-2S2 5 days ago
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants wp.me/p10eek-2RH 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Photoshop
Minneapolis-based artist Brock Davis continues to delight his fans with his quirky iPhone photos. These are some of his favorite shots from 2013, as he continues to experiment with iPhone photography. LINK!
In his photo series “NHDK,” photographer Víctor Enrich used digital wizardry to create 88 different versions of the NH München Deutscher Kaiser hotel in Münich. LINK!
The Romania-based photographer describes himself as a ‘photo mechanic’ and has created the series of mindboggling pictures using the computer program. Often using a normal picture as a starting point, Ionut mixes the ordinary with the extraordinary changing a simple … Continue reading
A direct mailer campaign for Swiss Army knife – a guide to survival for the single girl, at work, with dating, on the town and at home: LINK!
Tom gets his facial hair drawn on via a magic pen. 300 printed pages to create the effect. LINK!
French photographer Léo Caillard visualized this project which brings a little modern flair to some perfectly sculpted, centuries-old masterpieces. To create this project called Street Stone, Caillard first photographed the statues and then he photographed his friends in similar poses, wearing … Continue reading