Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Big Lebowski Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Competition Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone Knitted LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Social Media Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art Superman Tarantino Typography Video
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Be Banned Today
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013
- Codex Seraphinianus
- Colorful Illustrations Show How Superheroes And Villains Came To Be
- Your Shot by National Geographic
- Christmas Ornaments – Inspired By Famous People
- Historically Significant People Recreated As Cats And Dogs
- Tree of Life poster by Gary, Aaron & Khairul
- Aakash Nihalani’s Street Art
- The Filmography of Cars
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Banned Today wp.me/p10eek-2m3 1 day ago
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013 wp.me/p10eek-2mi 2 days ago
- Codex Seraphinianus wp.me/p10eek-2kZ 3 days ago
- Colorful Illustrations Show How Superheroes And Villains Came To Be wp.me/p10eek-2kP 4 days ago
- Your Shot by National Geographic wp.me/p10eek-2kC 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Photoshop
The Romania-based photographer describes himself as a ‘photo mechanic’ and has created the series of mindboggling pictures using the computer program. Often using a normal picture as a starting point, Ionut mixes the ordinary with the extraordinary changing a simple … Continue reading
A direct mailer campaign for Swiss Army knife – a guide to survival for the single girl, at work, with dating, on the town and at home: LINK!
Tom gets his facial hair drawn on via a magic pen. 300 printed pages to create the effect. LINK!
French photographer Léo Caillard visualized this project which brings a little modern flair to some perfectly sculpted, centuries-old masterpieces. To create this project called Street Stone, Caillard first photographed the statues and then he photographed his friends in similar poses, wearing … Continue reading
Sarah Rosado is an Illustrator and Photographer from New York: Sarah’s passion for Art has always been a big part of her life. At the early age of 5 she found herself scribbling drawings all over her notebook and everything … Continue reading
“Humans are inherently egotistical creatures. We see ourselves in everything.” — Chad997 LINK!
Photographer Nathan Kaso spent almost 10 months making this fun tilt-shift video of Melbourne with a special focus on the city’s annual festivals and other outdoor events. This is where I always make some snarky comment about how I’ve seen enough tilt-shift work, … Continue reading