Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- Artist Uses Paint To Disguise Foods As Other Products
- Juicy Fruit Packaging
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone
- French studio Murmure’s amazing geometric festival identity
- Dramatic LEGO Recreations of Star Wars and Indiana Jones
- WILL IT BEARD?
- Stephen Powers book documents all of his incredible mural paintings
- Artist Uses Paint To Disguise Foods As Other Products wp.me/p10eek-2Sz 21 hours ago
- Juicy Fruit Packaging wp.me/p10eek-2Sm 3 days ago
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time wp.me/p10eek-2Sc 4 days ago
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures wp.me/p10eek-2S2 5 days ago
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants wp.me/p10eek-2RH 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Music
Murmure’s work for the Nördik Impakt festival held in Caen (where Murure is part based along with Paris) is built around striking geometric patterns and a bespoke, music inspired typeface. LINK!
Mexican artist Pedro Reyes recently constructed a series of working, mechanized instruments from dismantled guns, giving the weapons new life with music. LINK!
LINK! SEE MANY MORE HERE!
Musicians Nicolas Jaar and Dave Harrington (aka “DARKSIDE“) has gone under the name Daftside for their new experimental album, Random Access Memories Memories. The new album remixes each of the songs from Daft Punk’s recently released album, Random Access Memories. LINK!
Artist Bartholomäus Traubeck‘s modified turntable can read the rings on a slice of a tree and translate their thickness and strength into musical notes. Titled “Years”, Traubeck’s project has been traveling around the world since 2012. LINK!