Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- The Stock Photobomber
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb
- Land of Giants by Choi + Shine Architects
- Can you guess the rock stars from the emoji art?
- Smates creates a new piece on the streets of Moscow in Russia
- Elly Heise’s Humorous Photographs Of Daughters Applying Their Mother’s Makeup
- Artist Creates Controversial Illustrations That Mirror the Ugly Side of Society
- A Graffiti Artist Remixed A Subway Poster For “Unbroken” Into A Stunning Ferguson Protest Image
- Photographer Captures Inner Clockwork of Old Calculators
- The Stock Photobomber wp.me/p10eek-3Me 3 days ago
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA wp.me/p10eek-3Ma 1 week ago
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb wp.me/p10eek-3M7 1 week ago
- Land of Giants by Choi + Shine Architects wp.me/p10eek-3LT 2 weeks ago
- Can you guess the rock stars from the emoji art? wp.me/p10eek-3LE 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Music
Tata&Friends have designed funny graphic tributes to world-famous bands. LINK!
Murmure’s work for the Nördik Impakt festival held in Caen (where Murure is part based along with Paris) is built around striking geometric patterns and a bespoke, music inspired typeface. LINK!
Mexican artist Pedro Reyes recently constructed a series of working, mechanized instruments from dismantled guns, giving the weapons new life with music. LINK!
LINK! SEE MANY MORE HERE!
Musicians Nicolas Jaar and Dave Harrington (aka “DARKSIDE“) has gone under the name Daftside for their new experimental album, Random Access Memories Memories. The new album remixes each of the songs from Daft Punk’s recently released album, Random Access Memories. LINK!
Artist Bartholomäus Traubeck‘s modified turntable can read the rings on a slice of a tree and translate their thickness and strength into musical notes. Titled “Years”, Traubeck’s project has been traveling around the world since 2012. LINK!