Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- National Animals
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress
- The Stock Photobomber
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb
- Land of Giants by Choi + Shine Architects
- Can you guess the rock stars from the emoji art?
- Smates creates a new piece on the streets of Moscow in Russia
- Elly Heise’s Humorous Photographs Of Daughters Applying Their Mother’s Makeup
- National Animals wp.me/p10eek-3N3 2 weeks ago
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014 wp.me/p10eek-3MB 1 month ago
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress #LEGO wp.me/p10eek-3Mv 1 month ago
- The Stock Photobomber wp.me/p10eek-3Me 1 month ago
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA wp.me/p10eek-3Ma 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Minimalism
Tata&Friends have designed funny graphic tributes to world-famous bands. LINK!
Engineering works are affecting Des Walker station, while Wayne Rooney is currently experiencing severe congestion. No, we haven’t gone mad, the Football Association and London Underground are celebrating their 150th anniversaries by renaming the entire Tube network after football … Continue reading
ttmm designed modern watchface collection for Pebble smartwatch. See much more here! And get the watch here!
The brief: Go into a pound shop and pick a seemingly uninteresting object and rebrand it, increasing the value and interest. I designed an elastic band box that looks as if it is being squeezed in by the bands. The stronger the band, the more … Continue reading
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading