Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Vintage
- Senior Citizens Reveal What Tattoos Look Like on Aging Skin
- Gritty New Cityscapes by Jeremy Mann
- WWF – Don’t let this be my #LastSelfie Snapchat Campaign
- Reporters Without Borders: Freedom of tweets – Erdogan
- Banksy New Murals – UK
- Giant Installation in Pakistan Confronts Drone Operators with the Face of a Victim
- Paintings as Google Street View Maps
- Touching Portraits Of NYC Couples Who Have Been Together For More Than 50 Years
- Digital Illustrations Reveal Fragmented Human Forms
- Street art by Blu, Niscemi, Sicily
- Senior Citizens Reveal What Tattoos Look Like on Aging Skin wp.me/p10eek-2YH 1 day ago
- Gritty New Cityscapes by Jeremy Mann wp.me/p10eek-2XQ 2 days ago
- WWF - Don't let this be my #LastSelfie Snapchat Campaign wp.me/p10eek-2Yz 3 days ago
- Reporters Without Borders: Freedom of tweets – Erdogan wp.me/p10eek-2Yc 4 days ago
- Banksy New Mural - Cheltenham, UK wp.me/p10eek-2Y6 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Logos
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading
We’ve made a new logo for A New Hype. Let us know what you think. Here or on Facebook.
We all have something in common! LINK!
PBS Off Book turns their focus on the anchor of any brand. Logos surround us in digital and physical space, but we rarely examine the thought and artistic thinking that goes into the design of these symbols. Utilizing a silent vocabulary of … Continue reading
Hipster Branding shows us what the world would look like if all brands were made by hipsters: LINK!
Read the full article: