Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Big Lebowski Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Competition Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Social Media Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- May the force of Typography be with you
- One by Diego Mallo
- Emptyland By Jaume Montserrat
- Poster Series Juxtaposes 6 Superheroes’ Pasts and Presents
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Be Banned Today
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013
- Codex Seraphinianus
- Colorful Illustrations Show How Superheroes And Villains Came To Be
- Your Shot by National Geographic
- May the force of Typography be with you wp.me/p10eek-2mK 7 hours ago
- One by Diego Mallo wp.me/p10eek-2mE 1 day ago
- Emptyland By Jaume Montserrat wp.me/p10eek-2mv 2 days ago
- Poster Series Juxtaposes 6 Superheroes' Pasts and Presents wp.me/p10eek-2mo 3 days ago
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs wp.me/p10eek-2li 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Logos
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading
We’ve made a new logo for A New Hype. Let us know what you think. Here or on Facebook.
We all have something in common! LINK!
PBS Off Book turns their focus on the anchor of any brand. Logos surround us in digital and physical space, but we rarely examine the thought and artistic thinking that goes into the design of these symbols. Utilizing a silent vocabulary of … Continue reading
Hipster Branding shows us what the world would look like if all brands were made by hipsters: LINK!
Read the full article: