Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress
- The Stock Photobomber
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb
- Land of Giants by Choi + Shine Architects
- Can you guess the rock stars from the emoji art?
- Smates creates a new piece on the streets of Moscow in Russia
- Elly Heise’s Humorous Photographs Of Daughters Applying Their Mother’s Makeup
- Artist Creates Controversial Illustrations That Mirror the Ugly Side of Society
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014 wp.me/p10eek-3MB 21 hours ago
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress #LEGO wp.me/p10eek-3Mv 1 day ago
- The Stock Photobomber wp.me/p10eek-3Me 1 week ago
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA wp.me/p10eek-3Ma 2 weeks ago
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb wp.me/p10eek-3M7 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Logos
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading
We’ve made a new logo for A New Hype. Let us know what you think. Here or on Facebook.
We all have something in common! LINK!
PBS Off Book turns their focus on the anchor of any brand. Logos surround us in digital and physical space, but we rarely examine the thought and artistic thinking that goes into the design of these symbols. Utilizing a silent vocabulary of … Continue reading
Hipster Branding shows us what the world would look like if all brands were made by hipsters: LINK!
Read the full article: