Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- OakOak pays tribute to Banksy & Homer Simpson
- The Kwik-E-Mart From The Simpsons Lego
- Ice Cream Posters
- Information is Ammunition
- Art Wars: Famous Artists Remix the Famous Star Wars Storm Trooper Helmet
- In Pieces: A Beautiful Spin On The Horrors Of Extinction
- Fake sets of conspiracies of real events
- Photographer Douses Naked Models In Honey
- Kissing Skeletons
- XXX-Rated Calender
- OakOak pays tribute to Banksy & Homer Simpson wp.me/p10eek-3Pr 2 days ago
- The Kwik-E-Mart From The Simpsons Lego wp.me/p10eek-3P0 2 days ago
- Ice Cream Posters wp.me/p10eek-3KI 5 days ago
- Information is Ammunition wp.me/p10eek-3ON 6 days ago
- Art Wars: Famous Artists Remix the Famous Star Wars Storm Trooper Helmet wp.me/p10eek-3Oz 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Logos
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading
We’ve made a new logo for A New Hype. Let us know what you think. Here or on Facebook.
We all have something in common! LINK!
PBS Off Book turns their focus on the anchor of any brand. Logos surround us in digital and physical space, but we rarely examine the thought and artistic thinking that goes into the design of these symbols. Utilizing a silent vocabulary of … Continue reading
Hipster Branding shows us what the world would look like if all brands were made by hipsters: LINK!
Read the full article: