Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- Juicy Fruit Packaging
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone
- French studio Murmure’s amazing geometric festival identity
- Dramatic LEGO Recreations of Star Wars and Indiana Jones
- WILL IT BEARD?
- Stephen Powers book documents all of his incredible mural paintings
- Marcello Barenghi’s Photorealist Drawing Demonstrations
- Juicy Fruit Packaging wp.me/p10eek-2Sm 18 hours ago
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time wp.me/p10eek-2Sc 1 day ago
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures wp.me/p10eek-2S2 2 days ago
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants wp.me/p10eek-2RH 3 days ago
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone wp.me/p10eek-2Rs 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Logos
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading
We’ve made a new logo for A New Hype. Let us know what you think. Here or on Facebook.
We all have something in common! LINK!
PBS Off Book turns their focus on the anchor of any brand. Logos surround us in digital and physical space, but we rarely examine the thought and artistic thinking that goes into the design of these symbols. Utilizing a silent vocabulary of … Continue reading
Hipster Branding shows us what the world would look like if all brands were made by hipsters: LINK!
Read the full article: