Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion streetart Street art Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- Coloring Book For Grown-Ups
- WOOD CASTING BY HILLA SHAMIA: MOLTEN ALUMINIUM AND CHARRED WOOD FURNITURE
- ADVERTISING FC BY BRUNO LEO RIBEIRO
- Antonio Mora Transforms Human Portraits Into Mind-Bending Illusions
- Peter Hapak’s compelling portraits of famous faces are pretty special
- Amazing Pictures That Are Not Photoshopped
- BRICKNADO: a Sharknado-Themed LEGO Building Contest
- Shadowy Optical Illusion Mural by Strøk in Italy
- Simon Gerbaud’s Fascinating Stop Motion Films Of Him Filing Objects Down To Nothing
- iPayPhone Yarn Bomb
- Coloring Book For Grown-Ups wp.me/p10eek-3i5 2 weeks ago
- WOOD CASTING BY HILLA SHAMIA: MOLTEN ALUMINIUM AND CHARRED WOOD FURNITURE wp.me/p10eek-3hN 3 weeks ago
- ADVERTISING FC BY BRUNO LEO RIBEIRO wp.me/p10eek-3hk 1 month ago
- Antonio Mora Transforms Human Portraits Into Mind-Bending Illusions wp.me/p10eek-3hC 1 month ago
- Peter Hapak’s compelling portraits of famous faces are pretty special wp.me/p10eek-3h5 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Logos
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading
We’ve made a new logo for A New Hype. Let us know what you think. Here or on Facebook.
We all have something in common! LINK!
PBS Off Book turns their focus on the anchor of any brand. Logos surround us in digital and physical space, but we rarely examine the thought and artistic thinking that goes into the design of these symbols. Utilizing a silent vocabulary of … Continue reading
Hipster Branding shows us what the world would look like if all brands were made by hipsters: LINK!
Read the full article: