Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Big Lebowski Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Competition Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Social Media Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- Emptyland By Jaume Montserrat
- Poster Series Juxtaposes 6 Superheroes’ Pasts and Presents
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Be Banned Today
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013
- Codex Seraphinianus
- Colorful Illustrations Show How Superheroes And Villains Came To Be
- Your Shot by National Geographic
- Christmas Ornaments – Inspired By Famous People
- Historically Significant People Recreated As Cats And Dogs
- Emptyland By Jaume Montserrat wp.me/p10eek-2mv 14 hours ago
- Poster Series Juxtaposes 6 Superheroes' Pasts and Presents wp.me/p10eek-2mo 1 day ago
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs wp.me/p10eek-2li 2 days ago
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Banned Today wp.me/p10eek-2m3 4 days ago
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013 wp.me/p10eek-2mi 5 days ago
Tag Archives: LEGO
Blogger and Lego artist Iain Heath of The Living Brick is behind the masterpiece, which captures the essence of Miley’s duet with singer Robin Thicke, complete with dangling tongue. LINK!
This is truly unbelievable: Lego has built a 1:1 scale model of the X-Wing fighter using an astounding 5,335,200 bricks! It’s as big as the real thing, capable of fitting the real Luke Skywalker—and Porkins. The unbelievable facts Here are all … Continue reading
’ The folks at Qubic Tax are one of the least likely companies we’d expect to use LEGOs in their office decor, but that’s exactly what the team at Acrylicize had in mind when they spruced up this work space. … Continue reading
Here’s a small selection of their pictures: MANY MORE HERE!
Wooden Art toys handmade in limited edition of 20 pieces (11cm). Each toy is unique and numbered under the feet of the character for collectors Wood and cardboard for a natural packaging. LINK
Diana Beltran Herrera (the artist who made those incredible paper birds) pointed me to these Lego birds by Tom Poulsom. He’s hoping Lego will actually turn them into real building sets so if you like them let him know here. More … Continue reading
I used images like these to set the elevation and color of the blocks. I put them together using an assortment of maps and satellite imagery. LINK!
Now as LEGO: And here’s Adan Limbert’s take on them: VIA! AND!