Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress
- The Stock Photobomber
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb
- Land of Giants by Choi + Shine Architects
- Can you guess the rock stars from the emoji art?
- Smates creates a new piece on the streets of Moscow in Russia
- Elly Heise’s Humorous Photographs Of Daughters Applying Their Mother’s Makeup
- Artist Creates Controversial Illustrations That Mirror the Ugly Side of Society
- The Best Street Art Pieces of 2014 wp.me/p10eek-3MB 2 days ago
- How Lego imagines Danish hipsters dress #LEGO wp.me/p10eek-3Mv 3 days ago
- The Stock Photobomber wp.me/p10eek-3Me 1 week ago
- Robin Williams street art tribute in LA wp.me/p10eek-3Ma 2 weeks ago
- “They were flying higher than the rest of us so we shot them down”, by Lonac in Zagreb wp.me/p10eek-3M7 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: LEGO
Photographer Andrew Whyte has found a new way to incorporate LEGOs into the world in his 365-day series, The Legographer. The whimsical collection features a little LEGO figure placed into all kinds of fun and unexpected settings around town. We catch … Continue reading
Helsinki-based Finnish photographer Vesa Lehtimäki, aka Avanaut, captures cinematic shots of LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones toys. LINK!
One of LEGO’s cooler branches is the LEGO CUUSOO branch, which invites fans to submit their own designs in the hopes of creating mass production. As long as a project receives 10,000 votes, it will be eligible for consideration by … Continue reading
Artist Dan Shearn has created a fantastic illustrated series of classic LEGO minifigs as iconic movie characters from the 1980s. You can view more from the series on Dan’s art blog. LINK!
Blogger and Lego artist Iain Heath of The Living Brick is behind the masterpiece, which captures the essence of Miley’s duet with singer Robin Thicke, complete with dangling tongue. LINK!