Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone
- French studio Murmure’s amazing geometric festival identity
- Dramatic LEGO Recreations of Star Wars and Indiana Jones
- WILL IT BEARD?
- Stephen Powers book documents all of his incredible mural paintings
- Marcello Barenghi’s Photorealist Drawing Demonstrations
- Wildly Imaginative Photography by Dariusz Klimczak
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time wp.me/p10eek-2Sc 1 hour ago
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures wp.me/p10eek-2S2 1 day ago
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants wp.me/p10eek-2RH 2 days ago
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone wp.me/p10eek-2Rs 3 days ago
- French studio Murmure's amazing geometric festival identity wp.me/p10eek-2Ri 3 days ago
Tag Archives: LEGO
Photographer Andrew Whyte has found a new way to incorporate LEGOs into the world in his 365-day series, The Legographer. The whimsical collection features a little LEGO figure placed into all kinds of fun and unexpected settings around town. We catch … Continue reading
Helsinki-based Finnish photographer Vesa Lehtimäki, aka Avanaut, captures cinematic shots of LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones toys. LINK!
One of LEGO’s cooler branches is the LEGO CUUSOO branch, which invites fans to submit their own designs in the hopes of creating mass production. As long as a project receives 10,000 votes, it will be eligible for consideration by … Continue reading
Artist Dan Shearn has created a fantastic illustrated series of classic LEGO minifigs as iconic movie characters from the 1980s. You can view more from the series on Dan’s art blog. LINK!
Blogger and Lego artist Iain Heath of The Living Brick is behind the masterpiece, which captures the essence of Miley’s duet with singer Robin Thicke, complete with dangling tongue. LINK!
This is truly unbelievable: Lego has built a 1:1 scale model of the X-Wing fighter using an astounding 5,335,200 bricks! It’s as big as the real thing, capable of fitting the real Luke Skywalker—and Porkins. The unbelievable facts Here are all … Continue reading
’ The folks at Qubic Tax are one of the least likely companies we’d expect to use LEGOs in their office decor, but that’s exactly what the team at Acrylicize had in mind when they spruced up this work space. … Continue reading