Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Vintage
- WWF – Don’t let this be my #LastSelfie Snapchat Campaign
- Reporters Without Borders: Freedom of tweets – Erdogan
- Banksy New Murals – UK
- Giant Installation in Pakistan Confronts Drone Operators with the Face of a Victim
- Paintings as Google Street View Maps
- Touching Portraits Of NYC Couples Who Have Been Together For More Than 50 Years
- Digital Illustrations Reveal Fragmented Human Forms
- Street art by Blu, Niscemi, Sicily
- Ornate Carpets Recreated as Modern Sculptures
- Minuscule Castles Etched on Single Grains of Sand
- WWF - Don't let this be my #LastSelfie Snapchat Campaign wp.me/p10eek-2Yz 8 hours ago
- Reporters Without Borders: Freedom of tweets – Erdogan wp.me/p10eek-2Yc 1 day ago
- Banksy New Mural - Cheltenham, UK wp.me/p10eek-2Y6 2 days ago
- Giant Installation in Pakistan Confronts Drone Operators with the Face of a Victim wp.me/p10eek-2Y0 3 days ago
- Paintings as Google Street View Maps wp.me/p10eek-2WW 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Food
When not creating hyper-realistic body paintings, Tokyo-based artist Hikaru Cho points her paintbrush to ordinary food lying around her house. LINK!
Creative food manipulations by Brock Davis. Brock is an award-winning, multidisciplinary artist and creative director based in Minneapolis, US. LINK!
And Frank Sinatras response: LINK!
Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict: Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict. … Continue reading
Experimental video by Dutch artists Hugo de Kok and Kay van Vree explores the shapes and forms of popular foods when flattened. LINK!