Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- Mesmerizing Photos of People Lying in a Week’s Worth of Their Trash
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba combines a unique style with a Cubist slant
- Street art: Malala meets Rosie the Riveter
- Sabine Pearlman: AMMO
- Smartphone app Human draws maps of urban movement
- Ramona Rosales’s Electric Photographs Of Women Below The Knees Explode With Color
- Soviet Ghosts: an Empire in decay
- Coloured X-rays of animals and plants – in pictures
- Embroideries That Totally Get You
- These Aren’t Flowers. They’re Sculptures as Thin as a Hair
- Mesmerizing Photos of People Lying in a Week’s Worth of Their Trash wp.me/p10eek-3fA 9 hours ago
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba combines a unique style with a Cubist slant wp.me/p10eek-3fs 1 day ago
- Street art: Malala meets Rosie the Riveter wp.me/p10eek-3fn 3 days ago
- Sabine Pearlman: AMMO wp.me/p10eek-3fd 4 days ago
- Smartphone app Human draws maps of urban movement wp.me/p10eek-3f4 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Food
When not creating hyper-realistic body paintings, Tokyo-based artist Hikaru Cho points her paintbrush to ordinary food lying around her house. LINK!
Creative food manipulations by Brock Davis. Brock is an award-winning, multidisciplinary artist and creative director based in Minneapolis, US. LINK!
And Frank Sinatras response: LINK!
Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict: Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict. … Continue reading
Experimental video by Dutch artists Hugo de Kok and Kay van Vree explores the shapes and forms of popular foods when flattened. LINK!