Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- Photos Of Classic Cool That Will Make You Wish We Dressed Like We Used To
- Bloody Bloody Boudoir Ladies: Turning Kitsch Ceramics Into Horror
- Banksy’s Street Art Comes to Life in Animated GIFs
- Twisted and Funny Cartoons by Ben Chen
- Coloring Book For Grown-Ups
- WOOD CASTING BY HILLA SHAMIA: MOLTEN ALUMINIUM AND CHARRED WOOD FURNITURE
- ADVERTISING FC BY BRUNO LEO RIBEIRO
- Antonio Mora Transforms Human Portraits Into Mind-Bending Illusions
- Peter Hapak’s compelling portraits of famous faces are pretty special
- Amazing Pictures That Are Not Photoshopped
- Photos Of Classic Cool That Will Make You Wish We Dressed Like We Used To wp.me/p10eek-3zX 17 hours ago
- Bloody Bloody Boudoir Ladies: Turning Kitsch Ceramics Into Horror wp.me/p10eek-3zO 2 days ago
- Banksy’s Street Art Comes to Life in Animated GIFs wp.me/p10eek-3zC 4 days ago
- Twisted and Funny Cartoons by Ben Chen wp.me/p10eek-3zm 5 days ago
- Coloring Book For Grown-Ups wp.me/p10eek-3i5 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Food
When not creating hyper-realistic body paintings, Tokyo-based artist Hikaru Cho points her paintbrush to ordinary food lying around her house. LINK!
Creative food manipulations by Brock Davis. Brock is an award-winning, multidisciplinary artist and creative director based in Minneapolis, US. LINK!
And Frank Sinatras response: LINK!
Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict: Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict. … Continue reading
Experimental video by Dutch artists Hugo de Kok and Kay van Vree explores the shapes and forms of popular foods when flattened. LINK!