Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Big Lebowski Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Competition Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Social Media Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- One by Diego Mallo
- Emptyland By Jaume Montserrat
- Poster Series Juxtaposes 6 Superheroes’ Pasts and Presents
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Be Banned Today
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013
- Codex Seraphinianus
- Colorful Illustrations Show How Superheroes And Villains Came To Be
- Your Shot by National Geographic
- Christmas Ornaments – Inspired By Famous People
- One by Diego Mallo wp.me/p10eek-2mE 17 hours ago
- Emptyland By Jaume Montserrat wp.me/p10eek-2mv 1 day ago
- Poster Series Juxtaposes 6 Superheroes' Pasts and Presents wp.me/p10eek-2mo 2 days ago
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs wp.me/p10eek-2li 3 days ago
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Banned Today wp.me/p10eek-2m3 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Food
Creative food manipulations by Brock Davis. Brock is an award-winning, multidisciplinary artist and creative director based in Minneapolis, US. LINK!
And Frank Sinatras response: LINK!
Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict: Conflict Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that only serves cuisine from countries with which the United States is in conflict. … Continue reading
Experimental video by Dutch artists Hugo de Kok and Kay van Vree explores the shapes and forms of popular foods when flattened. LINK!
Just in time for Christmahanakwanzika, Sarah Fay and Justin Colt’s Gift Couture – “a start-up creative and innovative wrapping paper company” — introduces the mouth-watering Cheeseburger wrapping paper set: LINK