Awesome TagsAdvertising animals Apple Art Banksy Batman Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Facebook Fonts Food Football Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster Illustration Infographics iPhone LEGO Logos Mad Men Mario Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music Origami Pac Man Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster SAS Skateboarding Star Wars Stop Motion Street art Typography Video
- Timelapse of a supercell near Booker, Texas
- Turntable That Plays the Rings of a Tree
- #SAS Submitted Artwork Sunday: Sebastien Rossouw
- My Mom’s Crotch
- Super Hero Medicine Packaging
- Retro Star Wars by Chase Kunz
- Toy Shining by Kyle Lambert
- Then And Now
- Barber Campaign – Tame the beast
- Paper Landscape Illustrated by Eiko Ojala
- Timelapse of a supercell near Booker, Texas wp.me/p10eek-1Xo 22 hours ago
- Turntable That Plays the Rings of a Tree wp.me/p10eek-1WM 1 day ago
- #SAS Submitted Artwork Sunday: Sebastien Rossouw wp.me/p10eek-1Yc 2 days ago
- My Mom's Crotch wp.me/p10eek-1VG 3 days ago
- Super Hero Medicine Packaging wp.me/p10eek-1WS 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Fonts
New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standards Manual Designed by Unimark International New York 1970 This site is dedicated to serve as an archival record of a first edition NYCTA Graphics Standards Manual designed by Massimo Vignelli of Unimark International. The … Continue reading
Series of creative posters by Pete Ware features popular movie charactersmade out of words and famous quotes. LINK!
The most distinguishing factor of any font is its characters. Hidden beneath these characters, each typeface also has character—its own unique characteristics. However classified this information may seem, when used correctly, typefaces often speak to us more powerfully than the … Continue reading
One designer’s take on Chicago. I love Chicago and I love design. I decided it was about time to mash those two loves together, and the logos you see here are the result. Steve Shanabruch MANY MORE HERE!
Mmmmm bacon typography!! LINK!
A short monologue from the perspective of the typeface comic sans: The original monologue was written by Mike Lacher: Listen up. I know the shit you’ve been saying behind my back. You think I’m stupid. You think I’m immature. You … Continue reading
Mission Statement: We are the Comic Sans Defenders. We fear no fonts and we will make the whole world Comic Sans. Because Helvetica is sooo 2011. LINK