Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Big Lebowski Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Competition Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Social Media Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Be Banned Today
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013
- Codex Seraphinianus
- Colorful Illustrations Show How Superheroes And Villains Came To Be
- Your Shot by National Geographic
- Christmas Ornaments – Inspired By Famous People
- Historically Significant People Recreated As Cats And Dogs
- Tree of Life poster by Gary, Aaron & Khairul
- Aakash Nihalani’s Street Art
- 20 Vintage Dutch Package Designs wp.me/p10eek-2li 4 hours ago
- Vintage Advertisements That Would Definitely Banned Today wp.me/p10eek-2m3 2 days ago
- Nelson Mandela, by David Flores. Venice, CA. 2013 wp.me/p10eek-2mi 3 days ago
- Codex Seraphinianus wp.me/p10eek-2kZ 4 days ago
- Colorful Illustrations Show How Superheroes And Villains Came To Be wp.me/p10eek-2kP 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Advertising
A direct mailer campaign for Swiss Army knife – a guide to survival for the single girl, at work, with dating, on the town and at home: LINK!
It’s only a matter of time until disaster strikes in these ads for home, car and property insurance: LINK!
Mexican brewery Corona is celebrating this years Day of the Dead with a limited edition can. The cans are inspired by traditional Mexican sugar skull designs which were designed by Zulu Alpha Kilo. LINK!
Ontario-based artist Dorota Pankowska has created “Pro Bono Promo,” a street art collection of logos made out of the products they represent. LINK!
The poster campaign for Lars Von Trier’s Nymphomaniac depicts the film’s stars pulling their best sex faces: LINK!
Today is TEDxCopenhagen. Here’s the poster from Buenos Aires: LINK!
‘Draft Urbanism’ Curated by Carson Chan JUL 16 - SEP 02 2013 “Draft Urbanism, the Biennial of the Americas’ 2013 exhibition, brings together the most engaging discourses in art, architecture, and film from across the Americas. For the seven weeks of … Continue reading