Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone
- French studio Murmure’s amazing geometric festival identity
- Dramatic LEGO Recreations of Star Wars and Indiana Jones
- WILL IT BEARD?
- Stephen Powers book documents all of his incredible mural paintings
- Marcello Barenghi’s Photorealist Drawing Demonstrations
- Wildly Imaginative Photography by Dariusz Klimczak
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time wp.me/p10eek-2Sc 6 hours ago
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures wp.me/p10eek-2S2 1 day ago
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants wp.me/p10eek-2RH 2 days ago
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone wp.me/p10eek-2Rs 3 days ago
- French studio Murmure's amazing geometric festival identity wp.me/p10eek-2Ri 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Advertising
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Murmure’s work for the Nördik Impakt festival held in Caen (where Murure is part based along with Paris) is built around striking geometric patterns and a bespoke, music inspired typeface. LINK!
Office have been wrecking havoc on Adobe illustrator. If you dig the Evernote posters, you can go pick one up right here. LINK!
Alexey Lyapunov and Lena Erlich are People Too, a pair of Russian illustrators who have taken paper sculpture as their medium of choice, and made it entirely their own. Their deceptively delicate and very intricate creations for Amnesty International’s Fan … Continue reading
A direct mailer campaign for Swiss Army knife – a guide to survival for the single girl, at work, with dating, on the town and at home: LINK!