Awesome Tags8-bit Ads Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logo Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster print Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Space Invaders Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion Street art streetart Superman Tarantino Typography Video Vintage
- Artist Uses Paint To Disguise Foods As Other Products
- Juicy Fruit Packaging
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants
- Adventures of a LEGO Photographer Taken with an iPhone
- French studio Murmure’s amazing geometric festival identity
- Dramatic LEGO Recreations of Star Wars and Indiana Jones
- WILL IT BEARD?
- Stephen Powers book documents all of his incredible mural paintings
- Artist Uses Paint To Disguise Foods As Other Products wp.me/p10eek-2Sz 18 hours ago
- Juicy Fruit Packaging wp.me/p10eek-2Sm 3 days ago
- 18th Century Paintings Of London Remixed With Google Street View Take Us Back In Time wp.me/p10eek-2Sc 4 days ago
- The Wild Adventures of Joe Iurato’s Tiny Wooden Figures wp.me/p10eek-2S2 5 days ago
- Hipster Brands Transformed Into Uncool Corporate Giants wp.me/p10eek-2RH 6 days ago
Category Archives: ART
When not creating hyper-realistic body paintings, Tokyo-based artist Hikaru Cho points her paintbrush to ordinary food lying around her house. LINK!
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Photographer Andrew Whyte has found a new way to incorporate LEGOs into the world in his 365-day series, The Legographer. The whimsical collection features a little LEGO figure placed into all kinds of fun and unexpected settings around town. We catch … Continue reading
Helsinki-based Finnish photographer Vesa Lehtimäki, aka Avanaut, captures cinematic shots of LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones toys. LINK!
Beard and Licorice Beard and Crayons Beard and Minimen Beard and ornaments Beard and flame Beard and umbrellas LINK!
This excellent new publication, A Love Letter to the City celebrates all of that celebrated giant typography that you might be familiar with without having realised it, plus a stack of other equally impressive projects that you had no idea existed. … Continue reading
Professional illustrator and graphic designer Marcello Barenghi has a long and successful career rendering visual narratives and designs. But recently his drawing demonstrations have given the Milan-based draftsman a new following, as his Youtube video series routinely tops over a million hits per video. … Continue reading